Take your diving abilities to a whole new level by learning to take care of yourself and others.
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on how to prevent problems and manage them if they occur. Rescue is a strongly encouraged course.
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Fall 2017 Course:
- Dive days: 9/30 and 10/1 at Tigertail Lake. Will be AM dives
- Classroom session:9/20 7-10 Dooly 105
- $300 (includes rental transportation, dives, books, etc.)