Please sign up for the class here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQli7C8VlnOyAsnQ68Mt2A8GtB-E6n7YoAqckD6bUPDvhHdA/viewform
Nitrox is required on all AOW Scuba Club trips. The PSAI Nitrox Diver course is designed for divers who wish to utilize enriched air (Nitrox) at oxygen concentrations up to and including 40% oxygen by volume.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The Definition and Benefits of Nitrox.
- The Physiological Concerns of Using Nitrox.
- The Physic and Math of Nitrox.
- The Equivalent Air Depth Concept.
- Nitrox and the Use of Nitrox Dive Tables.
- The Production of Nitrox.
- Nitrox Compatible Equipment.
- Labeling Cylinders for Nitrox Use.
- Gas Analysis.
- Determining the Appropriate Nitrox Blend for Planned Dives.
- PSAI Tables and Charts for Air and Nitrox Dive Planning.
1-2 dives with the instructor may be required. These will be done on Saturday, September 10th on the club's AOW trip to Jupiter, FL. Unless otherwise discussed with the instructor, these dives will be required for successful completion of the course.
Many agencies only certify divers for the use of one or two blends of Nitrox at the beginning Nitrox Level. PSAI gives the diver the knowledge, skills and background to use the entire range from 22% to 40% oxygen content when they are certified as a PSAI Nitrox Diver.
Exclusive member price $70. Please contact Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!